- Drip irrigation is the most effective and cost-efficient irrigation method for a wide range of crops.
- The drip lines have a unique single chamber polyethylene tubes with injection –molded dripper welded to the inner wall of the tube.
- Each dripper has a filter inlet hence highest resistance to clogging.
- Flexible inter dripper spacing:- 10cm,15cm,20cm,25cm,30cm,40cm,45cm,60cm,90cm,1mt,2mt,3mt.
- Choice of flow rates
- It’s suitable for any crop and climatic conditions.
- It’s resistant to fertilizers and chemicals used in agriculture.
- High emission uniformity.
|Wall Thickness||0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 1mm|
|Dripper Discharge||1l/hr, 1.2l/hr, 1.6l/hr, 1.8l/hr, 2l/hr, 2.3l/hr|
|Working pressure||0.5 to 3bars maximum working pressure|
Pressure compensated non drain pipes.
These are drip pipes which are manufactured using drippers which are tested in a swiss lab.
Below are the characteristics of the drippers:-
- Ultra slim
- High-tech concept
- Made from long-life lasting materials
- Fits any hose diameter
- Consistently clog-free performance
- Excellent emission uniformity of flow rate as low as: 3.4%
- Excellent flow coefficient
- Available flow rates 1.0l/hr,1.6l/hr,2.0l/hr,2.4l/hr
- Spacing available 15cm, 20cm,30cm
- Drip line rolls packaged in rolls of 500mts each.
- Wall thickness of the drip lines is 0.7mm & 1mm
16mm starter connectors, 16mm starter rubbers,16mm elbows,16mm end plug,16mm mini valves,16mm drip to drip connectors.